Marketing Creative Director III - NA Regional
Job Id: REQ-0005196
As Marketing Creative Director III, VALORANT, you'll establish and implement your creative vision for VALORANT and VALORANT esports in North America and Oceania. You'll develop the core creative idea and framework for all of the team's campaigns and activations, unifying the brand experience across all player-facing touch-points. The Marketing Creative Director III will develop the visual look, feel, voice and tone for the brand in our region, and enforce the standards across go-to-market plans; the Marketing Creative Director III will be the tastemaker and creative vision for VALORANT and VALORANT esports in NA/OCE, developing creative concepts for multiple product beats and plans.You will report to the Senior Manager, Publishing - VALORANT, NA/OCE and work with a team of peers in VALORANT publishing and esports.
- Create and evolve the core creative idea and creative concepts and messaging for VALORANT and VALORANT esports in NA/OCE
- Determine the visual look and feel, brand voice, and tone across channels, campaigns and touch-points
- Lead the creative direction of outside vendors, partners, and community/influencers
- Oversee the relationship with internal Creative Services, and the creation of assets for all efforts
- 7 or more years of experience in a creative role (design firm, agency, or games publisher)
- Experience creating for creative brands in digital, experiential, and environmental channels and a history of delivering brand design systems.
- You manifest your vision through compelling narratives and storytelling, using the full palette of media; you inspire with ideas and communication.
- You have hands-on design and art direction skills: experience with animation, concept art, illustration, image retouching, and photoshoot
- You provide clear direction to design teams and communicate ideas and programs both visually and verbally to individuals at all levels.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.