Global Social Media Specialist, Publishing – Wild Rift (Contractor)
Job Id: 5459
Riot Games' social channels span across numerous platforms and services to support players all across the globe. They're the primary method of communication with our highly-engaged players, supporting product releases, updates, community feedback and, obviously, memes.
As a Global Social Specialist on Wild Rift, you will work with the global community and brand teams to execute social plans, support efforts, roll-out projects, and coordinate with our International Social teams to execute campaigns for Wild Rift. You'll uphold best practices, including Player-First communication standards, working within Riot's social ecosystem to manage thoughtful content across multiple social platforms.
You have experience building community through social media and implementing various social tactics. You'll help support organizational goals, develop player-focused content, and support our international social teams to ensure content is localized and relevant to players in every region. The Global Social Media Strategist on Wild Rift will report to the Global Community Manager.
- Assist in the execution of social media content and channel strategy for Wild Rift
- Support social strategists with project organization, field international and cross-functional requests, oversee management of intake processes and policies
- Help build a connection with existing players and potential new players, both with organic and paid strategies
- Monitor and escalate social media discussions
- 2+ years' experience working in online communities social media, digital marketing, or equivalent
- Familiarity with social media reporting and using tools such as Sprinklr, Spiketrap and Sprout Social.
- Experience with social media services around the world and have developed strategies unique to each (in particular Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Reddit, YouTube, and Twitch)
- Business Fluency in English/Mandarin
- Familiarity with Riot Games’ IP and audiences
- Familiarity with Wild Rift or digital CCGs
- Experience with developing strategies to localize campaigns for audiences around the globe
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and creating strategies that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Employment Type: employment contract with FESCO Adecco, a professional personnel company in China