Security Engineer - Rioter Security
Security Engineers and Analysts at Riot are experts in monitoring, prevention, and detection of security threats. We don't just focus on breaking things; we support teams across Riot to develop game security capabilities that help protect the competitive experience. We relish the chance to work with new tech stacks and product teams, each with their own unique security risk profile and complex challenges. At the most fundamental level, our goal is to help provide value to players and make life harder for troublemakers.
As a Senior Security Engineer on the Rioter Security team reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will establish identity and infrastructure security standards for our corporate IAM platforms and services. You’ll help lead the charge on Riot’s identity projects by assisting other in-house IAM engineers to develop automation-focused solutions that improve Rioters daily experiences.
You’ll also work with external partners, ranging in size from global media companies to indie studios to ensure they can contribute to our mission to be the most player-focused games company in the world.
- Optimize and monitor security best practices around identity, access management and holistic security engagements
- Contribute to the vision for identity and access management at Riot
- Partner with external parties to ensure the way in which they get access to and contribute to our codebase is secure and manageable
- Assist Rioters in integration of applications and workflows into our IAM platform
- Define, document and implement automation of repeatable identity workflows to support “zero-touch” onboarding of new Rioters, integration of third-party or in-house applications and SCIM operations
- Assist other Infosec and Technology teams across Riot with emergent issues related to IAM and its operational controls
- Hands on implementation experience with Okta, plus knowledge of other identity platforms such as Microsoft Active Directory and OneLogin
- Experience working with logging and data analysis infrastructure (e.g. ELK, Splunk, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience building and securing cloud infrastructure, and associated services, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, SoftLayer, or Private Clouds
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).