Content Trafficking Associate (Contractor)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Content Trafficking Associate (Contractor), you’ll act as the focal point of interaction for all publishing needs for Riot Dubai, collaborating with central Publishing and local Web Content, Marketing, Localization, and QA teams. The powers of your experience scheduling content, mastery of QA and deep-seated ardor for gaming will combine to improve the content workflow in the Middle East, as you’ll manage daily projects, requests, and articles. You’ll watch the publishing calendar to ensure deadlines are met and help Middle East Rioters stay on track to create super entertaining yet informative player-driven content that’ll leave them salivating for more. This is a contract role with a limited term.
As a Dubai Rioter*, you’ll join a small team that shares our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention, and maniacal passion for gaming. Riot Games Dubai is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show Middle East players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Experienced: you’ve chalked up years of content planning for entertainment-related brands, news or sports sites; previous team management experience will go a long way
- A QA Savant: you’re at home navigating the back end of a website to create and present content; during your QA reviews, you’re able to detect and correct the HTML errors which cause glaring layout issues
- Data-driven: as an unabashed numbers person, you analyze metrics to inform continuous improvement, using them to pinpoint problems areas while developing lightning-quick solutions
- Manage and coordinate daily website content to create a single cohesive message for League of Legends in Dubai
- Analyze metrics, including fan reach and engagement, to make recommendations for content publishing
- Review content and correct all style, copy, layout, and HTML errors encountered
- Work with Rioters from all teams and international offices to obtain content and related assets, staying abreast of posting deadlines and localizing web content for regional players
- Identify, then propose improvements for the publishing workflow, content presentation, and performance
- Take Play Seriously: You work hard but always leave time for pentakills, pickup basketball, and impromptu (often coffee-induced) dance-offs; whether you’re grabbing a game of League or rapid sharing cat GIFs, you make time for daily play in all of its wonderful forms
- Intellectually hungry: you’re constantly feeding new information to the ravenous beast that is your brain and converting that info into actionable insight; your voracious appetite for learning is unencumbered by complex concepts, and you embrace and incorporate them with all synapses firing
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.