Riot Games was founded in 2006 by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill with the intent to change the way video games are made and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a main reason for the explosive growth of eSports. Players are the foundation of our community and it’s for them we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience. Riot Games is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and has 23 offices worldwide.
To support our growth and nurture our relationship with our french players, we need additional top-tier professionals at Riot Paris.
That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a humble, broad thinking Influencer Specialist who will lead our efforts to invite, inspire, entertain, and activate French players by building and growing relationships with passionate local creators and their audiences.
As a Paris Rioter, you'll report to the Communications Manager and join a smaller but dedicated team of Rioters committed to striving to be the most player-focused game company in the world.
- Connected: You spend a huge chunk of your time on Twitch, YouTube and Instagram. You are connected with a ton of amazing creators, and have dozens of ideas on how to help level-up their craft.
- Experienced: You have at least two years’ experience managing and empowering Influencers or Content Creators in a professional role. You’ve built and performed creator partnerships in the gaming or entertainment space as part of a larger campaign. You have worked with an advertising agency, internal brand team, or PR firm to craft the perfect creator initiative.
- Strategic: You’re business-minded and outcome-focused. Each decision/contact/call you make is part of a larger plan to grow the business. You’ve worked out how to measure and attribute your creators’ success before you fire up Discord to start lining up your latest pitch.
- A skilled communicator: You know how to enter negotiations informed about internal considerations, knowing how to skillfully navigate the situation to best settle differences and win concessions; you’re able to be honest and direct without losing trust so that regardless of the resolution, you ensure personal relationships remain unscathed
- A player empathic: You have a solid understanding of League of Legends and the titles that France gamers play. This understanding not only translates to playing games, but the communities that love them as well. You also demonstrate a high sense of empathy both for players and the brand.
- Be the Influencers’ PoC (Youtubers, Streamers, social media Influencers, fan communities) on each Riot’s games
- Design a local annual strategy involving Influencers: who to call and for which kind of content.
- Maintain a steady and long term relationship with the Influencers,
- Select and onboard the relevant Influencers according to their DNA regarding content & personality versus our IP, aligned with adopted strategies
- Create and foster a collaborative environment which can support the most relevant programs of all our Influencers
- Design inclusive strategies that focus on elevating the brilliant work our community creates; provide them with resources; and identify exciting opportunities in the space.
- Offer and organize online & offline events with the Influencers (beta test, special operations, exhibitions) which will have a meaningful impact on our games community.ies
- Full insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Lunch Vouchers
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Diverse annual allowances
Let's Thrive Together:
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t meet every one of the requirements for a role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role to make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!
Don’t forget to include a CV and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.