Product Lead, SEA
Product Leads on the SEA team oversee the full lifecycle of a products for the region, from go-to-market planning and launch, through post-launch support and sustainment. The role is required to carefully manage product timelines and serve as the main point of contact between product and technical teams in LAX, and our core local team based in Singapore. You will ensure all components necessary to publish and maintain a game are successfully delivered. You will report directly to the Head of Growth and Launch for Southeast Asia.
It is imperative that Product Leads share our dedication to player experience, to ensure that SEA players receive the best Riot experience possible, wherever they may be located throughout our diverse region. The SEA Riot Team also embodies thinking and backgrounds as diverse as our expansive region, and we are looking for team members to join a culture that thrives by embracing diversity and rewards entrepreneurship.
Product Leads must be able to combine project management with an overarching understanding and passion for brand building. With a collaborative spirit, you will lead decision-making that prioritizes the player experience and work to successfully negotiate the best outcome for players in the SEA region.
- Oversee the full life cycle of a portfolio of products as a project manager, including go-to-market planning, launch and sustainment
- Work with product teams to craft publishing strategies for the SEA region
- Be the main connection point between central product strategy and local market execution.
- Communicate clearly and consistently to ensure transparency and alignment throughout the product launch and life cycle, keeping a wide variety of stakeholders consulted and informed
- Analyze multiple solutions to problems and implement a structured approach to product management.
- Identify problem spaces and opportunities to tailor a product vision that most resonates with SEA player needs.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, Project Management or related video game publishing fields.
- Expertise in project management tools, such as Workfront, Basecamp, Favro or similar
- Experience working on the launch of multiple games on a variety of platforms, including an understanding of publishing and submissions requirements, such as age ratings
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively, whether across teams, borders, time zones, or desks
- Experience working across multiple teams in different disciplines and locations, with excellent relationship management skills.
- Strong understanding of how successful publishing impacts players and how different strategic options for bringing a game to market directly guide product reception.
- Ability to accept the unknown and work with shifting timelines.
- Experience working across Southeast Asia, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau markets, including a strong understanding of nuances in each territory
- Experience working with first party partners (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, iOS, Android)
- Command of one or more relevant languages (Mandarin, Vietnamese, Bahasa Indonesia/Malay, Thai, Tagalog, etc.)
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).