Senior Quality Analyst - Legends of Runeterra
That's where you come in.
At Riot, we believe “Quality Assurance” is more than the bug-finding process that follows months of development work. For us, it’s a set of values, practices, and behaviours that inform every part of the development process. Riot QA assists our engineers, artists, and designers to realise their best work, and the best way to work. Through iteration and fast cycles, we refine our choices and identify process and product defects early, thus protecting the player from flaws and distractions. This great opportunity challenges us to rethink our approach to achieve the very best for our players. We help Riot sustainably craft excellent experiences for our players, globally.
As an experienced Senior Quality Analyst you'll help guide our strategy and provide testing support for a product team, mainly working on one of our new announced games, Legends of Runeterra. You'll join a multi-discipline team of developers and designers on a mission to improve the player experience. You can use your experience in QA within game development to help build a player focussed quality strategy.
- Advise and Execute team-level quality goals.
- Informs product team and discipline leadership on quality goals.
- Calls out risks and quality concerns to product and discipline leadership when necessary and work with them to conceptualise and support implementation for improvements.
- Collaborates with teams to build and maintain dynamic test plans that are informed by the initiative-level test strategy.
- Works with the Product Owners and team members to understand user stories and inform quality decisions throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Mentor QA team members and share knowledge with the rest of the Quality Discipline at Riot.
- 4+ years of quality oriented experience in games or software development
- 2+ years in a Senior role, overseeing test efforts
- Experience managing test vendors or QA outsource efforts
- Experience as embedded QA
- Automated testing experience
- QA experience with different platforms beneficial (PC, Mobile, Console)
- Good understanding of SCRUM/Agile and ability to implement QA strategy into Agile environments
- Full relocation support
- Full health insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we will notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us that you take play seriously.