Esports Marketing Manager, SEA
As an Esports Marketing Manager, you will guide our marketing campaigns, content production, PR, Branding, off-line events and community efforts for the PCS and other esports leagues across SEA. You love to push convention and have an energetic spirit. You accept the unknown and you're able to come up with ground breaking programs to take our relationship with fans and league partners to the next level. You are eager to design marketing campaigns that genuinely engage fans and inspire them to dive into Esports. You can play budget and P&L like a concert violinist with a Stradivarius. You spell team with 'we.’ You will report directly into the Head of Marketing.
As a Singapore Rioter, you’ll join an internationally and culturally diverse team of professionals that share our obsession with player experience. The Singapore team oversees not only Singapore but the Southeast Asia region: Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau. Riot Games SEA is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Conduct market research and build strategy plans to grow PCS viewership across local markets
- Establish our Esports journey for the PCS - where do fans watch, socialize and champion their PCS experiences
- Balance a shoestring budget to empower our fans to become our greatest advocates in the market
- Establish and use Measurements to help us hand-craft marketing solutions that delight Esports fans
- Grow multiple regional social channels and websites and manage communities with a players-first mindset
- Identify and assess existing trends, opportunities, formats, audiences, storytelling platforms and more, and determine when and how we will use them
- At least a bachelor's degree and 7+years’ experience working in brand marketing, publishing and content across a portfolio of games, sports and creative products and services
- Hands-on experience in social media/digital/PR/communications
- 3+ years of regional experience working across countries/markets in Southeast Asia. Also required is market sensitivity, cultural curiosity and understanding, differences in localization, etc.
- Experience overseeing and building social media budgets across multiple platforms
- Experience working in social media in global sports.
- In-depth knowledge of esports or experience working in esports, and in particular League of Legends (organization, leagues, partners, agencies, teams, etc.).
- Fluent in both English and a SEA regional language. Mandarin with Traditional Chinese is advantageous.
We offer medical plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children plus Life Insurance, Parental Leave and short-term/long-term disability. Riot will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, Health Fund and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games. For this position, full relocation support is provided, phone bill allowance and you will also be able to enjoy a monthly food allowance.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).