Rioters from all over the world have found a home in Dublin, a city that buzzes with a rich history, vibrant culture, fresh entertainment, and Runeterra-like landscapes.
Originally a small office, Riot Dublin has grown over the past few years and focuses primarily on business operations, development, engineering, localization, and player support. We’ve even been honored as the fourth-best medium workplace in Ireland. Though the award we covet most is being recognized as the absolute best when it comes to providing experiences for players. If this sounds exciting, our Dublin office could be a great fit for you.
ARAM-arama Invites EU Players to Have Fun in the Snow
Offene Stellen – Dublin
- Open Positions: 10
- Director of Communications EMEACommsRiot Operations & Support
- Director, FP&AFinanceRiot Operations & Support
- Manager, People Shared ServicesPeopleRiot Operations & Support
- Privacy Specialist - OpsData PrivacyRiot Operations & Support
- Security Infrastructure EngineerInformation Security GroupRiot Operations & Support
- Senior Product Manager - CommerceProduction GroupLeague of Legends
- Senior Security Engineer, Security OperationsInformation Security GroupRiot Operations & Support
- Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) - Player PlatformSoftware Engineering GroupRiot Operations & Support
- Senior Software Engineer (Java) - Player Platform, CommerceSoftware Engineering GroupRiot Operations & Support
- Senior Software Engineer - Production EngineeringSoftware Engineering GroupRiot Operations & Support