Senior Brand Manager - Dublin Publishing
As Senior Brand Manager, you’ll join and help lead the Brand and Marketing efforts for the Publishing team in Dublin. You’ll join us at a critical moment in our history as we look to put the ‘S’ into Riot Games, and continue on our mission to becoming the most player focused games company in the world.
You’ll take ownership for things like go-to-market strategy, brand development, launch and comms planning, performance marketing and agency management; and work as part of a team that covers all aspects of publishing, including social media, community, influencer relations, content operations and more.
Our team serves players across Europe and works in collaboration with teams from around the world. We are looking for an exceptional craft leader to provide direction, guidance and hands on delivery across a range of areas.
- Experienced: you have 5 - 10 years at a senior level working in the Brand and Marketing space spearheading launch campaigns on a regional scale and beyond
- Senior and strategic: your brain works in the bigger picture and you are incredible at breaking that down into specific target audiences and goals with the team to drive player happiness and company success. You’ve also helped organisations transition or adapt to meet new challenges before, and can help us navigate similar challenges in the right way
- A brand veteran: you’ve been deep in the brand game and have a strong track record building and positioning strong global brands; you’re an expert at creating and executing brand campaigns focused on delivering value to players in unique and memorable ways while also addressing pitfalls and pain points involved in driving those campaigns from start to finish
- Obsessive about your craft and get animated when you talk about a part of it that you’ve been impressed by or upset when you see people phone it in or miss the mark
- An amazing communicator: Riot strives to be a meritocracy, with the best ideas winning instead of hierarchy. You will need to get others around you excited about and inspired by your ideas and approach, whether it be your team, colleagues in other offices or external partners
- Well connected and experienced in the industry: you have a great network of people and agencies and can deliver incredible results working through internal and external teams
- Collaborative: we work in a lean and agile Publishing team that is small but represents a range of different disciplines on many different kinds of work, and are part of a larger global team - working with remote people and teams isn’t easy but you have been doing this for years already in previous companies
- A gamer: your knowledge of and passion for the games industry is so deep that you could talk for hours about who does things well and who could do so much more
- Drive brand development, marketing positioning and strategy for games and associated products
- Build and execute the go-to-market strategy for new games and platforms
- Create, update and manage an understanding of the competitive landscape and trends by working in collaboration with our Insights team, and integrate that information into our thinking and approach
- Source and work with a range of agencies to help us scale our efforts and do things that are befitting the people who play our games
- Identify and develop key strategic alliances with external brands, media and commercial partners
- Create memorable publishing experiences for players with authentic creative campaigns that resonate with them
- Work with our growth teams to oversee the execution of high performance paid marketing that unlocks new groups of players for our games whilst ensuring messaging and creative stays on message