Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond!
We’re looking for passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently and aren’t afraid to experiment. That's where you come in.
As Events Manager, you’ll oversee live Esports events around the world. You'll engage experiences at player-facing events, including the run-up to them. You'll plan and execute event strategies with precision and skill, while finding creative solutions to challenges that come along with event management. Whether you're planning the next LEC Finals or International Esports Event such as MSI or Worlds in Europe, you'll make the tough calls that drive energetic, fan-focused events.
As a Rioter in Berlin, you'll join a tight-knit team that shares our focus on player experience, rejection of convention and passion for gaming. Together with a team of dedicated esports zealots you will create great player experiences in and around League of Legends esports.
- You will plan and manage on-site events, such as LEC Finals, global events and remote roadshows, fulfilling broadcasters, vendors, Riot community team and Sponsors needs
- Guide our events strategy. Defining what good looks like and setting the bar for new opportunities in the space to engage with our Fans
- Lead EU Events Team
- You have at least 5 years as a event, marketing or promotion manager in Sports or Entertainment
- You thrive in high-stress situations by embracing the unexpected; as the team’s ballast, you maintain stability in crisis-mode, keeping everyone positive when others might become defensive or frustrated
- You push the pace, motivating yourself and others while consistently performing at the top of your game
- Your foresight is 20/20, enabling you to get a jump on future trends and shifts with seer-like accuracy; you anticipate consequences, creating new strategies and plans that zig when everyone else is stuck in the zag
- You have 8+ years of experience in a professional environment; with your skill in relationship management, you inspire your team to challenge themselves to reach goals; you celebrate successes with your team, but are the first to step up and own your part when things don't go as planned
- You know how to manage projects and how to take an idea and turn it into reality by utilizing the resources available to you
- Medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, marital status, or any other category protected by law.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.