Recruiting Coordinator - League of Legends (Contract)
Riot Games was founded in 2006 by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill with the intent to change the way video games are made and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of eSports. Players are the foundation of our community and for them we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience. Riot Games is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and has 23 offices worldwide.
Riot's Talent Discipline has a shared identity of caring deeply about the player experience - it's our mission to build a work environment where Rioters can do their best work for excited players globally. We demonstrate our craft knowledge in the human resources field, whether it is sourcing, hiring, performance management, total rewards, or learning and development to support Riot Games. That's where you come in.
As a contract Recruiting Coordinator for League of Legends, for a 12-month term of service, you will primarily support its recruiting team with scheduling, general logistics management, and other ad-hoc coordination tasks. You will be responsible for providing a first-class candidate experience through timely correspondence. You'll have the opportunity to work across a breadth of creative and technical disciplines, including: production, engineering, art, design, etc. You will use strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to partner effectively with both internal clients and candidates. Ultimately, we anticipate that you will work with us to develop and nurture relationships with candidates daily.
Are you looking to broaden your HR/recruiting experience? This is your chance.
- Coordinate interview logistics, including travel, virtual/on-site interviews, other general scheduling tasks
- Manage and review a candidate pipeline for stage management and data integrity
- Serve as the main point of contact for candidate questions and inquiries
- Assist with candidate expenses and reimbursements
- Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
- G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- 1-2 years of relevant recruiting or coordination experience
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with a high-level of discretion
- Experience in building meaningful customer relationships across verticals
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).