IT Support Analyst (Contractor)
In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends and over 100 million people now play the game every month. Whether you're in Rio, Seoul, or Moscow, you can find an excited and engaged community of League players. Delivering content to a global audience of millions of players whilst also building new games affords Riot's Engineering discipline with a mountain of exciting and technically complex challenges. That's where you come in.
As an IT Support Analyst you will provide technical Support to our European Offices (Dublin, Barcelona, London, Paris and Berlin), helping out Rioters in distress and ensuring Rioter IT equipment is operational, secured and Rioters have access to software and shared Riot resources.
As Riot continues to deliver and scale content to a global audience of passionate gamers, Riot’s IT Discipline is packed with challenges and opportunities centered on crafting, building, and maintaining global infrastructure that supports the organization’s growth. Delivering a stable and adaptable foundation is difficult as it can change as quickly as the Meta. However, this isn’t your traditional corporate IT job where you are siloed into a single specialty and expected to churn out the same product in repetition. We are the backbone of delivering towards our consistent dream of being “Player Experience First.” Our Engineers are flexible, adaptable, and committed in their pursuit of developing new techniques that give us the ability to automate and scale, while growing in their particular area of expertise. They are mentors, innovators, and only satisfied when they are delivering value above expectations.
- Min. 2 years supporting Microsoft Windows, OSX 10.10 and higher users; your technical experience is broad, including VoIP troubleshooting, Windows and OSX security fundamentals, networking (Juniper/Cisco), LAN/WAN, Active Directory, SCCM, and more.
- Experience servicing a broad spectrum of development collaboration tools, including Perforce, GitHub, JIRA, Duo, Confluence and Google Apps
- Exposure to scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell
- Knowledge and prior use of Ticket-tracking software
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritize, and self-manage time
- You have player empathy, so you know that one of the worst feelings in the world is discovering that the server's down; you'll strive to help your colleagues in keeping the League of Legends platform infrastructure humming, so that doesn't happen.
- To be able to help Rioters as soon as possible, we'd like you to already reside in Dublin and in possession of a valid work permit.
- Conduct inventory, carry out maintenance, implement troubleshooting, and repair all critical hardware.
- Be the front-line for communicating with all Rioters, including leadership, to provide key updates and ensure compliance with Riot Games’ standards and security policies.
- Develop instructional documentation and deliver training to Rioters
- Roving support for Rioters for all IT needs in Europe
- Identify gaps across hardware and services and then execute initiatives to improve quality of service
- Passionately seek opportunities to eliminate inefficiencies and non-value added tasks.
- There could be travel involved to our European offices
Please note that this is a 6 months contract.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.