Talent Systems Analyst (ATS)
Riot Games was founded in 2006 by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill with the intent to change the way video games are made and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports. Players are the foundation of our community and it’s for them we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience. Riot Games is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and has 23 offices worldwide. Riot’s Talent Discipline has a shared identity of caring deeply about the player experience - it’s our mission to build a work environment where Rioters can do their best work for players. We demonstrate our craft knowledge in the human resources field, whether it is sourcing, hiring, performance management, total rewards, or learning and development to support Riot Games. That's where you come in.
Talent (HR at other places) at Riot has a shared identity in that we care deeply about building an environment where Rioters can do their best work and deliver value to players. Riot’s Talent team exists to help Rioters make better decisions around its people. We bring our expertise to all of those typical HR activities such as hiring, onboarding, training and development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, big events, employee relations, and offboarding so that all Rioters can flourish.
As Talent Systems Analyst, you'll be a domain authority for our internal applicant tracking and onboarding systems, helping to make the most of them for the other members of the Talent team and Rioters at large. You'll demonstrate a commitment to data integrity, and experience in training those around you to make you a strength for good in spearheading standard methodologies. Through your analytical sophistication, good interpersonal skills, and dedication to your customers, you will show the value robust data and systems can bring to how we work. You'll also be an integral part in helping to identify, select, and implement new talent systems.
- Primarily own responsibility for the configuration, maintenance, security, integration, testing, and collection of confidential worker data
- Provide day-to-day administration of various global and local applicant tracking and other talent systems, and direct customer support to the recruiting organization
- Assist in creating detailed system integration specifications, field mapping, and system process design and documentation
- Help build integrations as needed, and monitor and tackle issues to provide solutions
- Run system security, user access and permissions, system reporting, and other routine elements of the HR systems
- Develop, maintain, produce, and analyze complex reports to meet internal and external reporting requirements, including analytics to provide talent information to the business
- Identify, suggest, and help implement standard methodologies and process improvements
- Research new techniques in the development of systems and maintain knowledge of current trends and strategies in technology fields relating to HRIS
- Minimum of 3 years of meaningful HRIS experience with a focus on ATS (Greenhouse experience a plus)
- Proficient in Excel, including pivot tables and formulas, and SQL queries
- Data-oriented and comfortable with numbers
- Experience handling at least 2 HRIS implementations, with a clear understanding of database structures and data integrity
- Ability to prioritize and problem-solve creatively
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).