Global Mobility Analyst
Talent (HR) at Riot has a shared identity in that we care deeply about building an environment where Rioters can do their best work and deliver value to players. Riot’s Talent team exists to help Rioters make better decisions around its people. We bring our expertise to all of those typical talent activities such as hiring, onboarding, training and development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, big events, employee relations, and offboarding so that all Rioters can flourish.
The Global Mobility team is one of many teams in Talent and brings expertise in how Riot hires and mobilizes awesome talent (like you!) around the world. We build & manage programs that ensure Riot is able to effectively and efficiently mobilize Rioters to be wherever players need them to.
As Global Mobility Analyst, you’ll manage Riot’s Relocation Program for all new hires and current Rioters moving to a U.S. based office. You’ll help define what a great program looks like and create/maintain processes, policies, and measurements to ensure we can deliver on our promise. Riot will see you as the subject matter expert on all things relocation related and you’ll advise on how best to navigate complex issues. You can’t do it alone though, so you’ll need to use your leadership and operational chops to manage our external relocation vendors and ensure they feel like an extension of the Riot team.
- Act as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for Recruiting, Talent Partners, and Business Leaders and advise them on policy, process, and best practices
- Manage the relocation vendor(s) from holding them accountable to outlined SLAs and quality metrics to ensuring invoices are paid on time and accurately
- Identify and execute on opportunities to maximize Riot’s spend, level-up the Rioter experience, and/or simplify the process for partners and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain policies, processes, and standard methodologies that align business needs with an experience that is positive for the Rioter
- Maintain current knowledge on U.S. relocation trends, industry standards, and regulatory changes
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Relocation, Mobility and/or Human Resources
- Analytical skills with the ability to identify the root cause of an issue, develop creative solutions, and implement with minimal direction.
- Ability to partner across multiple teams, hold others accountable, and work at all levels of the organization. Can lead and facilitate meetings to achieve a common objective.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to handle almost all raised issues. Focus is on Rioters, hiring managers, recruiters, talent partners, and other internal partners.
- Excellent proofreading, written, and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to flex style to meet the needs of an individual/group. Can effectively develop presentations, trainings and a persuasive business case with some guidance.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment and able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with no direction. Anticipates how individual work may impact others and accounts for it accordingly.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).