Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Mexico City Rioter, part of the Latin-america team, you’ll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and maniacal passion for gaming. With teams in Business Development, Publishing, Operations and Esports, Riot Games Latam is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
- Lead the comms team to maximize channel growth and campaign results over time in LATAM
- Ensure that the tone of all communications of Riot are aligned with Riot's brands
- Lead the development of strategic plans to successfully maintain and grow relationships with media and influencers in LATAM
- Lead the development of strategic plans to grow owned channel
- Optimize Riot's campaigns channel strategy to maximize campaign's results
- Translate Central / Local brand strategies into holistic communication plans throughout all channels.
- Elevate the way we measure and track PR & Influencer efforts (to be specific and measurable by country)
- Lead the Influencer plan with local activities defined and running
- Ensure the correct interaction between agency partners (PR + Social agencies talk to each other).
- Translates growth & revenue vision into actionable resonant communication plans
- Serves as the face of Publishing towards central counterpart
- Lead and develop a team of Rioters
-Experienced: At least 8 years of working experience, MBA preferred or Master in Communications.
-A consummate communicator: you're a communicative dual-threat, able to clearly and succinctly express yourself in either written or verbal mediums. You are fluent both in English and Spanish.
-A marketing strategist:You know the in and out of marketing and have lead the development of multiple successful marketing strategies that leveraged your deep knowledge of customer insights, generating great value for your audience and company.
-A gamer: Games are one of your main hobbies and you can't imagine life without them. League of Legends experience is a plus.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.