Sr. Public Relations and Communications Manager
Riot Games was established in 2006 by gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for inspired professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a genuine connection when thriving together.
That's where you come in.
As a Mexico City Rioter, part of the Latin America team, you’ll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our passion for player experience, rejection of convention, and maniacal passion for gaming. With teams in Business Development, Publishing, Operations and Esports, Riot Games Latam is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
- Lead the comms team to maximize channel growth and campaign results over time in LATAM
- Ensure that the tone of all communications of Riot are aligned with Riot's brands
- Lead the development of strategic plans to grow relationships with media and influencers in LATAM
- Lead the development of strategic plans to grow owned channel
- Improve Riot's campaigns channel strategy to maximize campaign's results
- Translate Central / Local brand strategies into plans throughout all channels.
- Enhance the way we measure PR and Content Creators efforts (to be specific and measurable by country)
- Lead the Content Creators and Influencers plan with local activities defined and running
- Ensure the correct interaction between agency partners (PR and Social agencies talk to each other).
- Translate growth and revenue vision into plans
- Serve as the face of Publishing towards central counterpart
- Lead and develop a team of Rioters
- Experienced: At least 8 years of working experience, Master in Communications is preferable.
- A verbal mastermind: you're a communicative dual-threat, expressing yourself in either written or verbal media. You are fluent both in English and Spanish.
- A marketing strategist:You know the in and out of marketing and have led the development of multiple successful marketing strategies that leveraged your deep knowledge of customer insights, generating great value for your audience and company.
- A gamer: Games are one of your main hobbies and you can't imagine life without them. League of Legends experience is a plus.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).