Senior Recruiter, Worldwide Publishing (Contract)
Riot Games was founded in 2006 by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill with the intent to change the way video games are made and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and an essential driver of the explosive growth of esports. Players are the foundation of our community and it’s for them we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience. Riot Games is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and has 23 offices worldwide.
Talent at Riot has a shared identity in that we care deeply about the player experience, so it’s our mission to build a work environment where Rioters can do their best work for players. We demonstrate our craft knowledge in the human resources field, whether it is sourcing and hiring, performance management, total rewards, or learning and development to support Riot Games.
As a Senior Recruiter for Worldwide Publishing (Contract) reporting to the Recruiting Manager for Worldwide Publishing, you'll collaborate with our partners to find and court great people who value personal growth, teamwork, and player experience above all. You'll build talent pipelines across multiple skill-sets and programs, and will handle reporting and forecasting for multiple hiring teams. With an eye for finding those who excel in a player-focused world, you're the investigative recruiter who knows that the best hires come from dutiful analysis, follow-ups, and dedication to providing a positive recruiting experience.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with great people, build a network of candidates, and help add new Rioters to the mix; including candidate referrals across all teams at Riot
- Screen and prepare candidate pipelines
- Partner with hiring teams to guide recruiting efforts, increase hiring efficacy, and improve process efficiency
- Improve and enrich our candidate database with relevant information about high-priority hires and vetted agencies
- Know tech (companies with relevant tech stack & products), sell Riot to these candidates and screen for candidate with relevant technical experience of scale
- 6+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting, with Executive Search Experience
- You can build and use sourcing plans and tools, including phone screens, internet research, and ATS/CRM tracking, to find prime hires
- When engaging with potential hires, you know how pushy is too pushy and can tailor your pitches to specific candidates
- You source candidates under a discerning eye, leaving no stone unturned or relevant question unasked
- Applicable Technologies: Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software; Research Tools including Linkedin, Boolean and Deep Web search skills; GSuite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar and Sheets
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).