Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Strategy Lead, you will be a critical thought partner for METAI region’s (Middle East, Turkey, Africa, India) senior leadership. You’ll work on diverse strategic topics and collaborate with Rioters across teams, disciplines, and geographies. Your broad skill set and sharp business insight will help us address some of Riot’s toughest issues.
- Support and advise the Regional Publishing leadership team in developing, articulating and delivering our region strategy across products and audiences.
- Execute high impact projects addressing multiple dimensions of strategy, including where to play (e.g., evaluating markets), how to win (e.g., go-to-market strategies), and operating model (e.g., decision-making and accountability structures).
- Drive research, analyze strategic issues, develop hypotheses and project plans.
- Translate findings into meaningful insights and present recommendations to key partners.
- Develop and lead regional processes such as the planning and forecasting cycle.
- Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
Desired Skills & Attributes:
- Passionate about games and the player experience. Able to empathize with the joys and plights of players.
- Robust in analytical and critical thinking competencies.
- Organized, outcome-focused, and comfortable with running multiple work streams.
- Able to work in and handle ambiguity.
- Self-directed, independent thinker who is also adept at collaboration.
- Very strong in communication - verbal, written, and presentation both in Turkish, English and preferably Arabic.
- Globally-minded and able to grasp the nuances of different markets and cultures.
- Experience at a premier strategy consulting firm or corporate strategy group.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master Degree in relevant field from top institutions.
- 5+ years of job experience.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.