Market Researcher - Strategic Advisory
As a Market Researcher at Riot Games, you will study, represent, and speak for the players around the globe. You’ll join the Insights team to work with a multitude of Rioters from across the company. Your scientific skill-set coupled with your audience insight will ensure that we are crafting our products in a player-focused way.
On Riot’s Business Health team, instead of working on a specific product, you will sit on the central Strategic Advisory department, serving all of Riot’s portfolio of products by creating large-scale, foundational market research and business intelligence outputs for Rioters across the company. You’ll answer important strategic questions for Riot leadership and others through deep-dive analysis into datasets across Riot, using multi-modal approaches that meld research, business data, and game analytics into holistic and digestible strategic recommendations.
- Manage the design, execution, and socialization of broad, global market research projects that help us understand our wide global audience and their needs
- Synthesize strategic recommendations about our brand and market position and deliver those effectively to the appropriate groups across the company, including Riot and product leadership
- Perform multi-modal analyses about the health of our portfolio of products and overall business
- BA or BS in the social sciences, marketing, or a related discipline
- 3+ years of professional market research experience, supplier or client side
- Experience designing, analyzing, and managing large-scale, global market or tracking research
- Direct client management or data presentation experience to a variety of audiences
- Market research procurement/vendor management experience
- Data collection management experience
- MA in the social sciences or market research or MBA in marketing or business intelligence
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and making decisions that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).