Sourcer, Diversity & Inclusion Talent Acquisition
Riot’s People Discipline has a shared identity of caring deeply about the player experience - it’s our mission to build a work environment where Rioters can do their best work for excited players globally. We demonstrate our craft knowledge in the human resources field, whether it is sourcing, hiring, performance management, total rewards, or learning and development to support Riot Games. That's where you come in.
As a Sourcer on the Diversity and Inclusion Talent Acquisition Team, you will partner with our recruiting team to develop a comprehensive sourcing strategy to find the best global talent, or Rioters-in-the-wild. Like us, you understand that extraordinary Sourcers are brand advocates, strategic partners, and curators of strong talent pipelines. In this role you're responsible for attracting the top talent for Riot to be able to ship new games, globally. You should expect to work across a variety of disciplines including Technology, Publishing, Creative, Corporate, etc. Finally, you'll work with your Recruiter teammates, to understand client partner needs to find best in-class talent.
- Researching and building pipelines of candidates in line with priorities for the Diversity Talent Acquisition Team
- Personal, tailored communication with candidates and prospective Rioters
- Collaborating with the various Recruiting teams to understand priorities and business needs of the product
- Evaluating candidates and presenting talent for consideration to the various recruiting teams
- Conducting Director or Executive Level prospecting, completing competitive market maps and market intelligence
- Strategize different ways to build diverse talent pipelines and work on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Develop and execute diversity recruiting plans and sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions
- Develop and consult with both internal and external clients on advanced diversity recruitment strategies and techniques is essential for your success
- 5+ years experience full-cycle sourcing / recruiting experience, preferably focusing on technical searches, with 1+ years specific Diversity and Inclusion experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Assisting with full cycle recruitment for both critical technical and non-technical roles
- Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
- Research Tools including Linkedin, Boolean and Deep Web
- G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- Strong knowledge of applicable sourcing techniques
- Highly articulate, ability to communicate with everyone from your coordinator to CEO
- CRM tools including: SalesForce, Workday, Tableau
- Technical Sourcing experience
- Occasional overnight travel up to 5-10%
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.