Brand Manager, UK & Nordics
Riot Games was founded in 2006 by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill with the intent to change the way video games are made and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and an essential driver of the explosive growth of esports. Players are the foundation of our community and it’s for them we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
As a Brand Manager, you will be based in our London office but lead projects to engage players in the Nordic region with in-game and around-game content and features. You’ll report to the Head of Marketing and join a team that’s breaking boundaries and blurring global borders by marrying high-level marketing and publishing with a genuine understanding of what excites players. Your collaborative mindset will help you engage with global offices to share info and expertise, and coordinate efforts on updates and promotions. You’ll help bring more engaging experiences to more players around the world and help us shape our products.
As a London Rioter, you'll join a smaller but dedicated team of Rioters committed to striving to be the most player-focused game company in the world. You'll share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming.
- Lead product marketing plans that engage players in the Nordic region, and advocate for Riot’s brands to multiple audiences
- Create campaign strategies to hit the mark in culturally relevant ways for players in the Nordic region
- Establish and use indicators to help craft marketing and brand solutions that smash players’ expectations
- Evaluate and promote new programs and campaigns that improve and strengthen our brands’ positioning
- Inspire the entire London-based publishing and marketing team to create amazing experiences for players
- Experienced: You have five or more years experience in the field of gaming or interactive entertainment and you have had exposure to the Nordic market
- A branding pro: You have a track record creating marketing or brand campaigns focused on delivering value to players in unique and memorable ways
- A gamer: You’re passionate about play, with an affinity for competitive online games. You use your gaming experience to analyse industry marketing campaigns, evaluating their strengths and weaknesses while scouting opportunities for improvement
- Battle-tested: You’ve launched new products to players, and you know how to take things all the way from concept to reality and beyond. For you, go-to-market is just the beginning
- Insightful: You utilise your suite of skills to level up your team’s creative ideas and you back up those deep marketing instincts with analysis, metrics, and stats
- Full health insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!