Influencer Manager, UK & Nordics - Publishing
Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond!
We’re looking for passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favour. Like us, you take play seriously, and you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and have a healthy disregard for constraints.
As Influencer Manager you’ll lead our efforts to invite, inspire, entertain, and activate UK players by building and growing relationships with passionate local creators and their audiences.
As a London Rioter, you'll join a smaller but dedicated team of Rioters committed to striving to be the most player-focused game company in the world. You'll share our prioritisation of player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. The UK needs a publishing revolution: you will achieve unique player experiences that show UK players they aren't lost in translation.
- Connected: You spend a huge chunk of your time on Twitch, YouTube, and Instagram. You are connected with a ton of amazing creators, and have dozens of ideas on how to help level-up their craft.
- Experienced: You have at least three years’ experience managing and empowering creators in a professional role. You’ve built and executed creator partnerships in the gaming or entertainment space as part of a larger campaign. You have worked with an advertising agency, internal brand team, or PR firm to craft the perfect creator initiative.
- Strategic: You’re business-minded and outcome-focused. Each decision/contact/call you make is part of a larger plan to grow the business. You’ve worked out how to measure and attribute your creators’ success before you fire up Discord to start lining up your latest pitch.
- Level-headed: When things are blazing all around you, you have the ability to stop, assess, prioritise, and move towards practical goals vs being pulled in a bunch of different directions. This is fine.
- Driven: You’re not comfortable waiting for other people to guide you. You go out there and make things happen. You can work independently or collaborate as part of a larger team, and sometimes both at the same time.
- A gamer: You have a deep understanding of League of Legends and the titles that UK gamers play. This understanding not only translates to playing games, but the communities that love them as well.
- Help build and shape future program strategies for UK streamers, video makers, and other creative partners.
- Own and optimise our partnerships strategy; coordinate and support content creators to build high-impact campaigns.
- Design inclusive strategies that focus on elevating the brilliant work our community creates; provide them with resources; and identify new and exciting opportunities in the space.
- Advise and consult with teams across Riot, developing standard methodologies for collaborating with the creative community, and help add tangible value for players, content creators, and Riot.
Let's Thrive Together
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!
Don’t forget to include a CV and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.