Publishing Partner Manager, SEA
In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world. Whether you're in Ho Chi Minh City, Rio or Moscow, you can find an excited and engaged community of League players. Delivering content to our diverse region while also charting the future of Riot by launching new games in growth markets, is what makes work on the Southeast Asia (SEA) team so dynamic.
The Publishing Partner Manager will be the main contact for our local publishing partner in Taiwan. You will handle daily projects and requests, carefully managing the publishing calendar to ensure all milestones and deadlines are met. Helping our teams, partner teams and vendors stay on track to create and provide player-focused content, you will make sure players enjoy engaging experiences that create enduring relationships with Riot Games.
The Publishing Partner Manager on the SEA Team is located in our LAX headquarters, reporting into the Head of Growth and Launch, and serves as the focal point of all publishing needs, including submissions, patches, updates, web content, marketing, localization, settlements and reconciliation. You connect our central strategy, resources and content to external partners, ensuring Riot’s portfolio of games is published and marketed in the region. This role will require travel to our markets.
- Manage publishing partner relationships in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau, ensuring that our games, assets, news and more meet local requirements for publishing.
- Build essential in-game and out-of-game publishing projects and follow-up on every step, working with our teams, partner teams and vendors.
- Work with a variety of Riot teams to obtain content, related assets and stay informed about deadlines and changes.
- Support our partner and vendors to ensure that publishing strategies are implemented in a way that best serves the local player experience.
- Ensure adherence to a globally cohesive publishing calendar.
- Analyze multiple solutions and ensure all parties are aligned with a structured approach to publishing in SEA.
- Minimum five years of experience in project management, client management, content operations or similar roles.
- Fluency in Mandarin (speaking, reading, writing).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify holes in an operation and take timely action to create solutions.
- Experience prioritizing under tight deadlines and ability to judge the requirements of multiple assignments.
- Experience working with a content management system or project management tool.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively, whether with diverse teams, borders, time zones or desks.
- Understanding of how successful publishing impacts players and how different strategic options for bringing games to market directly promote product reception.
- Experience working on the launch of multiple games on a variety of platforms, including an understanding of publishing and submissions requirements, such as localization, content management and age ratings.
- Experience working across Chinese-speaking territories such as Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.