Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond!
Accountants, analysts, and advisors comprise the core of the Finance discipline at Riot, and our work ensures Riot’s offices and partners across EMEA are optimized for strength, speed, and intelligence -- financial and otherwise. We aim to innovate and break the mold of finance organizations without forgoing our fiduciary responsibilities.
That's where you come in.
We are looking for a tax professional who will report into the EMEA Tax Lead. You will
ideally have previous experience in transfer pricing and international tax. You will be an indispensable member of the Riot Tax team, supporting the EMEA Tax Lead with transfer pricing planning, managing regional transfer pricing implementation and compliance, researching international tax issues, and helping with other tax initiatives to aid Riot as we grow to serve more players. Your tax and finance background, passion for teamwork and experience partnering with global companies will be essential to the success of the finance group and Riot as a whole.
You will support in the design and implementation of the group's transfer pricing policies, working with the Global tax leadership team to implement the optimal solution, including consideration of transfer pricing requirements.
You will work with the Global Tax team, third-party advisors and local finance teams to maintain local transfer pricing documentation for the EMEA region.
You will work with other finance groups such as Legal, Accounting and FP&A to improve Riot’s business operations and to help implement tax aligned strategic projects in response to the changing business environment.
You will work with the EMEA Tax Lead to provide technical support for all entities in the EMEA region on proposed commercial transactions and restructurings.
You will support the Global Tax Leadership Team to analyse major activities, asset movements or other business transactions and identify any necessary tax reporting requirements.
You will monitor and analyse changes in local country tax laws, regulations and judicial precedence to recommend appropriate responses and create value for players and Riot alike.
You will support the Global Tax team and the broader business with consultancy projects and ad-hoc advisory matters.
- CTA or equivalent Qualified
- 7+ years of experience in public accounting or relevant industry experience
- Experience transfer pricing and international tax.
- Experience in Oracle a plus
- For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
- Medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!