Production Manager - Arcane
Riot Games is looking to build on the League of Legends IP that 100 million gamers around the world touch every month. We believe we have the opportunity to create engaging entertainment experiences based on our IP through episodic television, film, and more.
A Production Manager at Riot supports the leadership group in exploring options and finding solutions for balancing creative goals against the schedule and budget. You will manage the Production Staff on the series, empowering and contributing to a culture that creates an environment where the crew can do their best work.
As a Production Manager on the Arcane team, you will report to the Producer. You will manage the master schedule, provide regular visibility to team members and partners on progress, delays, overage, and risks. By joining the Arcane team in Los Angeles you will also help launch League's inaugural animated television series.
- Ensure schedules and budgets are met
- Ensure creative leadership work well together to accomplish the creative goals of the show
- Provide updates and visibility on risks/overages to creative leadership.
- Evolve approval workflow as needed to ensure that the required work is reviewed by all relevant parties
- Inform staffing needs and strategy
- Maintain significant portions of the budget for production.
- Work with production, finance, and operations teams to ensure that budget, schedule and staff information are up-to-date
- Troubleshoot issues between Studio(s)
- Work with the production accountant to manage cost reports
- Invest in and partner with series production staff to grow their management and production skillsets
- 4 year minimum animation industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in film/tv production or equivalent
- Shotgun proficient
- Ability to travel internationally, as needed
- An ability to assist all phases of production
- Experience mentoring and guiding production management staff
- Successful partnerships with artistic leadership
- Understand the principles of animation production
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.