Talent Acquisition Coordinator
As Recruiting Coordinator, you will give amazing first impressions for hundreds of potential future Rioters, coloring their initial reactions to our hiring process, company and culture. You’ll be the conduit between internal client teams, hiring managers and recruiting groups to help Riot win over experienced recruits. You’ll use your people-powered personality to inspire and entice potential Rioters.
As part of the Berlin People Team, you will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition EU and join a small but impactful team of passionate creators who bring efficiency and processes, to make Riot Games Berlin the most attractive workplace.
- Coordinate all onsite interview scheduling and management, including travel, visas and accommodation for onsites
- Provide high-quality candidate experience
- Manage the internal recruitment system
- Provide updates to candidates regarding their application & interview status
- Open and maintain all Berlin requisitions
- Handle sensitive personal documentation
- Advise hiring managers on all recruitment related issues
- Welcome new hires and make sure that they’re set up for success
- Look to improve processes where necessary
- Collaborate closely with European Talent Acquisition team
- Support People Team whenever possible
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience in supporting recruiting teams like ours
- You’re likely a top scorer at Calendar Tetris, able to schedule yourself, recruiters, candidates and interview teams around hectic days
- You know where and how to spot great people to enhance our teams
- You’re sociable, efficient, responsive
- You’ll keep candidates informed and keep their information confidential
- You’ve welcomed new hires and you’ve innovated onboarding programs to improve new joiners experience
- Knowledge of ATS
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
- Open paid time off
- Commuting allowance
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruit
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!