Accountants, analysts, and advisors comprise the core of the Finance discipline at Riot, and our work ensures Riot’s offices and partners around the world are optimized for strength, speed, and intelligence -- financial and otherwise. We strive to improve and break the mold of finance organizations without forgoing our fiduciary responsibilities. If we’re not crunching numbers, you'll find us playing some of the latest games, pursuing our passions or upgrading our knowledge in accounting and finance.
As a Senior Accountant, your precise work maintaining accurate financial records will ensure that we keep the lights on, the servers humming and the games launching. Your hands-on accounting experience and in-depth understanding of accounting principals ensure the general ledger is keeping Riot on firm footing. You will guide junior accountants on their career quests and help them level up their skills.
- Understand accounts, identify unusual transactions, research the proper accounting treatment and propose a resolution
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries, enter transactions using Oracle
- Investigate fluctuations and monitor trends in the accounts. Work with other teams to gain an understanding of the story behind the movements
- Prepare accurate, financial reports for our established month-end reporting schedule
- Improve existing processes by finding ways to add efficiency or quality
- Collaborate with your teammates in both local and international offices
- Participate in training opportunities for yourself and the broader team
- Mentor staff accountants by helping them explore their passions and move their careers forward
- BA in Accounting
- 4+ years of experience in public or corporate accounting
- Experience handling a variety of accounts
- Knowledge of GAAP standards, and ERP systems
- Experience with Oracle
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).