Manager, Contact Experience - Player Support
As a member of Player Support Operations you’ll be part of a broader team that enables our support agents around the world, providing the knowledge, policy guidance, training, operational support, and tools that they need to support our players.
The Manager, Contact Experience reports to the Head of Contact Experience, and manages our team of experts that establish Riot's global support policies, how we respond to player questions, and create the online knowledgebase content that allows players to get help on their own. You will oversee people management and direction for this team.
- Manage a team that's responsible for developing our global support policies and public knowledge base content. This will include all aspects of performance management, including hiring, evaluation, and coaching.
- Collaborate with other teams across Player Support to develop and improve our inter-team processes, ensuring that our workflows deliver great products to support agents and players around the world
- Provide direction and manage prioritization for your team
- Work with your primary customer group of regional support teams to develop processes and build frameworks that allow us to provide the policies and information needed for them to help our players
- Evaluate the performance of your team and build on opportunities for improvement
- At least four years of experience as a leader on operational or customer focused teams, with at least two years of experience in customer support
- At least three years of experience in people and performance management
- Experience leading teams responsible for delivering processes and products for globally distributed teams
- Experience working with globally-distributed team members serving a diverse customer base
- Experience leading teams in the gaming industry preferred
- Experience launching new products preferred
- Experience with indirectly leading remote teams preferred
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).