Influencer Manager, North America
As Riot’s Influencer Manager (Streaming) on the North America Regional team, you’ll be our ambassador to the North American streamer world. You will build meaningful relationships with local content creators, find and develop new talent, and partner with veterans and content creators on plans relating to Riot’s growing lineup: including League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, VALORANT, and Wild Rift.
You’ll have firsthand experience in the content creator ecosystem, and a deep awareness of the groups and influential personalities within the communities Riot speaks to. You’ll have a service-oriented mindset, with an understanding that your role is to celebrate and support leading figures in the community vs trying to be one yourself.
Above all else, you appreciate Riot’s player first philosophy - and how we orient around the goal of being player focused. You have thoughts about the next rising stars in streaming, and you’re passionate about developing enduring relationships with accomplished creators, while connecting them with the things that inspire them.
As a member of Riot’s North American/Oceania team, your focus will enhance the ecosystem and experience for players in the United States, Canada, and Australia/New Zealand. You’ll share a campus with our central and development teams in the heart of West Los Angeles, California.
- Establish yourself as Riot Games’ primary contact for streamers in North America
- Work with a team of experts to develop content creator programming, with a focus on streaming on the primary platforms in NA
- Maintain trusted relationships with the streamer community to better advocate in their best interests and build outstanding creator support
- Maintain a high level of awareness of global trends within the content creator ecosystem, and design strategies to align the needs of influencers with the Riot Games ecosystem
- Help develop and advise on streaming content on Riot owned channels, and report on essential metrics to inform the development of the ecosystem
- Manage influencer collaborations, contracts, and campaigns from start to finish across Riot titles
- Design strategies that focus on elevating the work the community creates, providing them with resources, and identify exciting opportunities in the space
- You have at least 3+ years of influencer management and relationship building experience
- You understand major streaming platforms in North America and the influencers we are supporting
- Advised and performed on short-term and sustained influencer campaigns within the gaming sphere
- Craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players over the easiest solution
- Empathy and understanding for content creators and their craft
- Manage multiple partnerships and campaigns at the same time
- Live event experience and familiarity with esports events
- Community management and social media experience
- Participated in a game launch or major campaign
- Exposure to non-gaming entertainment marketing
- Knowledge and perspective on the global streamer community and ecosystem
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.