Community & Brand Intern
As Community & Brand Intern, you will partner with and learn from the whole Publishing team, across all Riot Games’ titles, and assist in the following areas: This internship will be availble for 4-6 months depending on requirements.
- You will bring to life Community-driven Marketing projects designed to amplify our key in-game and comms strikes, and support the local strategy of our different games.
- Your creative force will be valued as you participate in brainstorming sessions to determine the tactics we will deploy in France.
- You will evaluate and report on projects and players sentiment, and suggest actions based on your observations
- You will use your skills in photo/image editing to adapt/create basic assets used in our communications.
- Graduating this year from a Marketing or Business school (Master’s Degree or equivalent)
- Able to manage a project from scope definition to execution and post-mortem
- An aficionado of graphic design/editing software (Photoshop)
- You are a native French speaker and have solid written and spoken English.
- A past internship in an Entertainment company would definitely be a plus
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!