Manager, Localization Production
As a member of Localization Production you’ll be part of a team that enables Game Studios and Publishing teams to integrate localization and internationalization processes early in feature development. This allows the creation of high-quality localized experiences for players around the world.
The Manager, Localization Production role reports to the Head of Localization Production, and manages a team of Localization Producers that are embedded into various product teams across Riot, allowing integration with Localization Tools and Operations teams that oversee and provide a wide range of localization and LQA services. As a leader of the team you will oversee people management and direction for this team.
- Manage a team of Localization Producers that's responsible for supporting internal game development and publishing teams. This will include all aspects of performance management, identifying gaps, evaluation, and coaching
- Work with other teams across Global Localization to develop and improve our inter-team processes, ensuring that our workflows provide great services to support product teams and deliver awesome experiences to players
- Provide direction, set goals, do quarterly reviews and manage prioritization for your team
- Work with your primary customer group of Riot Product teams to develop processes and build frameworks that allow us to provide early visibility and integration with Localization pipeline and processes
- Evaluate the performance of your team and build on opportunities for improvement
- At least four years of experience as a leader on a team with complex internal customer landscapes, with at least five years of experience in Localization
- At least three years of experience in people and performance management
- Experience leading teams responsible for delivering processes and products for globally distributed teams
- Experience working with globally-distributed team members serving a diverse internal customer base
- Experience working with Localization and Internationalization processes and industry-standard tools
- Experience leading teams in the gaming industry
- Experience launching new products
- Experience with indirectly leading remote teams
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.