Senior Program Manager, D&I
Riot’s People team exists to help Riot make better decisions around its talent. We bring our expertise to all of those typical HR activities such as hiring and training, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, workplace experience, labor relations, and off-boarding so that all Rioters can flourish.
As the Senior Program Manager, D&I, reporting to the Director, Diversity & Inclusion, you'll work on the design, and management of programs designed to support underrepresented talent and foster inclusion. You will also create and lead engagement programs across our culture aligned with Riot’s values. Additionally, you will contribute to our Diversity & Inclusion efforts and programs at Riot Games by building and advancing our employee resource groups, known as Rioter Identity Groups (RIGs), and our diversity council, known as the Rioter Council . Your success will be contingent upon collaboration with People Team partners to develop and launch a sustainable framework for ongoing management of these voluntary groups. The result of your work will be the engagement of Rioters for the advancement and agreement of Riot's mission, vision, values, and goals.
- Craft plans for creative solutions to support underrepresented talent, build awareness and understanding of Riot’s values, while growing the cultural dexterity of the broader organization
- Guide cultural transformation by designing programs tools that create our values and behaviors
- Lead the design, and evaluation of pilots by identifying priorities, milestones, coordinating work across teams, escalating and resolving project risk, and measuring impact through evaluation strategies
- Develop all D&I communication needs including creating an internal page and a D&I newsletter
- Lead the Rioter Council, developing long-term strategy and succession planning and measuring the impact of this working group to the LC1 in partnership with Chief Diversity Officer
- Partner with the Diversity Business Partner EMEA to lead diversity council, increasing efficiency in global programs and sharing of knowledge and programs
- Align the RIG strategy and programming to organizational D&I efforts to attract you pool, retain talent, and promote an inclusive workplace
- Manage important components of the RIG strategy and development, including:
- Develop RIG policies, toolkits, and guidelines
- Provide guidance to RIG leaders and their leadership teams, ensuring agreement and integration of strategic plans, budgets, and programming
- Arrange and foster relationships between RIGs and executive sponsors to maximize RIG organizational impact
- In partnership with our Communications teams, assist RIGs in developing their communications strategies and ensure execution
- Provide framework and guidance for RIG membership records, budget, and expense management
- Apply benchmarks, best practices, and metrics for measuring the impact of our programs
- Keep current on employee resource groups best practices, updates, and trends and integrate
- 6+ years of professional experience including D&I program experience
- 4+ years of experience developing/overseeing Employee Resource Groups
- Experience with successful program design and implementation, in client-facing, change management, or consulting roles
- Attitude with a willingness to shift between high-level and stepping in and driving implementation
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, organizational development or a related field. Secondary in any of these areas
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).