Producer II - Wild Rift, Cross-Initiative
As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate cross-functional teams to create innovative products and experiences that seek to deliver maximum player value. We drive development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish-line. We meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production.
As a Producer II working across League of Legends: Wild Rift, you'll be accountable for building new processes across the product. You will organize and facilitate multi-party meetings across different studios, both in person and remotely and hold people accountable to commitments. You will also own ongoing projects from beginning to end, including gathering requirements, building a work system and maintaining execution, and will support product leadership with visibility for complex deliverables. This is an ideal role for someone who has substantial game development experience and wants to level-up and manage development production with overseas (Chinese) partners.
This role will require substantial overseas travel when permitted.
- Partner with a Riot production leaders to help provide value for players
- Gather requirements from stakeholders, build execution plans, gain alignment and execute.
- Be the bridge between two game development teams in US and China
- Identify misalignment areas in development and develop risk mitigation plans
- Create and contribute ideas to areas beyond your immediate ownership
Help build and own process to help deliver features, across different teams and disciplines
- 3+ years of project and/or program management experience in a tech or related industry, with specific knowledge in agile delivery management.
- Experience managing diverse, remote, cross-cultural and cross-discipline teams / partners to achieve a common goal.
- You are goal-oriented, flexible, meticulous, and unwavering
- Bi-lingual fluency at the conversational level for English and Mandarin.
- You have bi-lingual fluency at a business level in both English and Mandarin Chinese, with knowledge of game development terminology (i.e. - Engineering or Design).
- You have experience working in both US and Chinese business cultures, and understand how to bridge cultural gaps and build collaborative frameworks.
- Experience in game development, especially in the mobile space
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).