D&I Project Manager
As the D&I Project Manager, reporting to the Director, Diversity & Inclusion, you will analyze and manage D&I projects. As project manager, you will be involved with all D&I projects so you can analyze their success and progress while supporting the Directors of D&I and the Chief Diversity Officer on measuring their results, tell stories with data for their communications and manage budget and other operations as they relate to D&I.
- Keep the D&I team on track with important project status/timelines for all projects and programs
- Manage complex workflows and organize regular and ad-hoc meetings for team/teams you support
- Refine delivery practices, and use metrics to identify pinpoint problem areas and quick solutions using agile methodologies
- Manage team rituals and documentation. Oversee the institutional memory of the team, ensuring continuity by educating/assimilating
- Identify and eliminate any impediments that obstruct or distract the team from delivering value
- Improve our metrics-based approach to ensure that our goals are achieved on time, within budget
- Work with our People analytics team to design dashboards and analytics for D&I projects, to support communications and engagement effort
- Create annual / quarterly / monthly analytics reports for D&I
- Align metrics and data to goals and report on progress and program effectiveness including KPI tracking
- Tell stories through data by presentation slides with words and images, to communicate progress to leadership
- 4+ years of experience in project management/data storytelling
- 3+ years of experience working in the D&I space
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration or HR
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).