Project Manager, Mobile Marketing(Contractor)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused
game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of
Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100
million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that
we continue to evolve and improve the gaming experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or
two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about
games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have
a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Project Manager , you will lead mobile game publishing projects from game operations,
player research coordination to marketing . You'll be working closely with a team of fellow
gamers and creative professionals, you will develop a variety of publishing efforts and see them
through the execution of key marketing campaigns that bring value, excitement and trust to the
players of China. You’ll work closely with brand, ecommerce, communications, production,
creatives and our partner teams as well as third-party vendors to bring engaging experiences to
more players in China. You’ll collaborate with stakeholders from across the company on the best
way to promote and publish the game to the needs of Chinese players.
● Game operations including s erver and player support setup
● Payer research coordination
● Marketing vendor selections and contract handling
● Set and manage well-disciplined communicating cadence between cross-function,
● Well-honed marketing expert with at least 5 years of experience in marketing,
demonstrating success in project management, establishing best practices, analysis and
trends, product positioning, creative and media strategies, PR and promotions
● Speak and write fluent English and Chinese while having an in-depth knowledge about the
Chinese gaming culture
● Have the ability to see the big picture and utilize your suite of skills to level up your team's
● Able to think and contribute broadly, across a number of publishing sub-disciplines and
● Show strong strategic thinking, being able to make decisions in a macro perspective
considering your partner and the market ecosystem; but at the same time, show the same
attention to details because you know that it is the details that make the difference.
● Understand die hard fandom and can empathize with our most avid players; know the
importance of listening to player needs because
● A player, understand that every decision being made would impact players in different
ways, mindful about creating seamless, player-worthy experiences
● Familiarity with Greater China markets (Hong Kong, Macau territories, etc) or southeast
Asia markets in general will be a plus