Strategic Insights Intern, SEA (Contract)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Strategic Insights Intern, SEA, you will help to elevate the data insights capabilities in the SEA region including Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau by building statistical models that will identify key insights into player behavior. Your analytical skills, strategic vision, and passion for the video game industry will help you to identify key trends using a data driven approach to improve the experience for our players. To drive continued value for our players, fans and partners, you will identify new relationships between variables and work with various stakeholders in helping them understand these trends and how they can impact their respective business strategies.
Based in Singapore, you’ll join a tight knit group of exceptionally bright minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games SEA is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Collect, transform, and analyze large data sets to deeply understand our audience and their behaviors
- Provide strategic insights to test teams’ assumptions and inform their actions
- Leverage data generated across our ecosystem to create statistical models that identify correlations between actions taken and player behavior
- Communicate insights generated to relevant team members in clear, illustrative presentations and dashboards that can be used to inform team strategy
- Knowledgeable in SQL, R, or other relational database approaches
- Advanced in Excel, Powerpoint, and Tableau
- Previous experience in consulting, consumer insights, data analysis or product strategy
- Strong knowledge of the SEA gaming industry