Job Id: REQ-0001526
As IT Specialist in the IT Discipline, we provide extraordinary standards of service for Riot’s operations. You will conduct inventory, carry out maintenance, implement troubleshooting, and repair all critical hardware. You will be the frontline for communicating with all Rioters, including leadership, to provide key updates and ensure compliance with Riot Games’ standards and security policies. You will design, write, and edit technical user documentation, which includes specifications, integrations, and instructional documentation. Additionally, you will give roving support and training throughout Riot Games. You will also engage with other domain authorities to collect requirements and technical content, translating that info into a consumable, functional work products. You will collaborate with Riot technology teams to identify gaps in our hardware and service levels. Finally, you will passionately seek opportunities to eliminate inefficiencies and non-value added tasks.
- Conduct inventory, maintenance, and troubleshooting for all hardware and compute infrastructure
- Ensure compliance for all Riot IT standards and security policies
- Develop instructional documentation and provide training to Rioters
- Roving support for Rioters for all IT needs
- Identify gaps across hardware and services and then execute initiatives to improve quality of service
- 5 years of work experience
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritize, and self-manage time
- Excellent proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Resiliency / Flexibility
- Familiarity with servicing a broad spectrum of development collaboration tools, including Perforce, GitHub, JIRA, Duo, Confluence and Google Apps/Suites, and SSO
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Windows and OSX security fundamentals
- Foundational understanding of Agile
- Knowledge and prior use of Ticket-tracking software
- Scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).