Insights Analyst III - Central Product
Job Id: REQ-0002052
As Insights Analysts at Riot, we partner with teams to ensure Rioters have the best information frameworks available to provide content and experiences that delight players around the world. They help bring the most complex and nuanced insights to team members.
As an Insights Analyst III for Central Product, you will report to the Senior Manager of Central Product. You will use data and competitive intelligence to inform how games achieve their strategic goals. You will directly support the Central product team in breaking down the health of each game and identifying, investigating, and advising on problem and opportunity spaces that Riot should focus on. You will develop dashboards, custom analyses and data sources to answer some of the hardest game making questions for use across our entire portfolio.
- Work with Central product leadership to improve the holistic player experience and business health our games
- Identify and investigate important problem or opportunity spaces for Riot, and create recommendations and strategies for whether and how to pursue these
- Analyze primary goals and drivers in collaboration with game Strategic Advisory teams, and present findings and takeaways to leadership
- Collect and institutionalize insights from our game launches and live ops, incorporating lessons from our triumphs and mistakes
- 5+ years of experience in development and operation of Games and Software as a Service ("GaaS" / "SaaS")
- Experience using SQL and Python for project analysis
- Experience working with and advising product leaders
- Experience building creative analyses used by Executive Producers to better serve the needs of players
- Degree in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Operations Research, or a related discipline
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).