Technical Product Manager III - League of Legends, Cross-Initiative
Job Id: REQ-0002465
Technical Product Managers combine deep experience with product leadership capabilities to allow Riot to provide essential products and supporting systems to players. You will develop product strategies on Riot's products and technologies while leading diverse teams to provide creative solutions to our most difficult technical challenges.
As the Technical Product Manager III on the Cross-Initiative team you will lead a high profile program that will unlock massive player value. The Cross-Initiative team is a business critical project for Riot that is also highly risky and highly ambiguous. Your home will be on League of Legends but you will lead efforts across many organizations across Riot. You will set vision and own execution for the Cross-Initiative project. You will identify risks and problems and ensure that solutions are found and implemented. You will report to the Sustainability Initiative Product Lead.
- Co-lead a large cross-functional and cross-organization project
- Establish, lead and set direction for the Cross-Initiative team
- Build the vision and oversee the roadmap for the Cross-Initiative project with teams across Riot
- Protect the player experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience with strong technical knowledge, problem solving skills, and understanding of basic programming concepts
- 5+ years of experience leading technical projects on medium to large teams
- Team leadership and partner management
- Worked with and led agile teams
- Experience with player or customer needs in developing regions
- Experience in services, infrastructure
- Experience leading projects across large organizations
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).