Creative Content Producer
Job Id: REQ-0002606
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
Riot has now put the “s” in Riot Games with the launch of Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, VALORANT, and Wild Rift. Riot aims to delight players by providing more opportunities to engage with League and new IPs.
That's where you come in.
As a Creative Content Producer reporting to the Creative Team Lead, you will be responsible for planning and implementing the KR creative initiatives of Riot’s multi-products. You will enhance the overall Riot brand and ensure successful delivery of creative content and local campaigns by working with various internal teams and third-party creative production & agencies.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Successfully plan and execute brand and marketing creative initiatives of Riot’s multi-products.
- Drive local creative campaigns that can further bolster the key campaign beats of each product.
- Manage various on/offline creative planning and executions to reinforce player engagement for each product.
- Direct effective project executions with professional creative agencies and productions.
- Lead digital video content productions that not only accurately reflect each product's content marketing strategy but elevate it to a new level.
- Actively monitor the latest content trends and environment to suggest innovative ideas that hit the mark in culturally-relevant ways, especially for the next generation of Korean gamers as well as fans of entertainment content.
- Experienced : you have 5+ years of related experience, preferably at full service advertising or creative content agency/company.
- Gaming & entertainment market knowledge : you have deep empathy and insights for the wants and needs of the next generation of audiences entering the market.
- Bilingual (English speaker) : you are fluent in English and Korean with the context to understand and interpret both cultures.
- Player-focused : you are a player yourself, and you know all the ins and outs of entertainment & gaming in Korea; you are ready to put your extensive entertainment & gaming experience to work and build creative content that the Korean audience wants to see.
- Creative story teller : you have the skill and the passion to craft compelling, authentic, and fresh narratives for gamers. You’re a great storyteller, you know which channels are the best option to captivate your audience.
- Open-minded : You enjoy brainstorming improvement ideas and encourage discussion of alternative and unconventional approaches.
- Clear communicator : You can effectively communicate in any medium: presentations, email, conference calls, etc.; you’re able to convert a large amount of information and data into a clear message.