Job Id: REQ-0002612
As Project Manager, Europe, you will report to Managing Director operations. You will focus on driving the project portfolio management process across Riots European Corporate teams and leading a number of cross-functional projects while working closely with the Leadership Team, key customers/ stakeholders and the broader organization. You will manage the delivery of several cross-functional Corporate programs and help promote change.
- Define project scope and success criteria aligning with business objectives
- Lead the delivery of impactful and urgent Corporate and / or Enterprise level programs that involve multiple concurrent work streams and rely on cross-functional teams to complete
- Help improve and implement Corporate program management/change processes, methods, tools, and guidelines
- Create clear project plans together with involved departments and collaborate with cross functional teams to identify & build action plans and associated communications
- Build relationships with leadership/important partners and act as a trusted advisor
- Evaluate important projects and identify the areas (resources, schedule, risks) that either require additional definition or are not being sufficiently managed
- 6+ years of project and program management experience
- Experience managing the delivery of a cross-functional and multi-workstream program in a business to consumer environment
- Experience with financial management principles as they relate to portfolio and project management
- Experience building, motivating, and mentoring a team, with a passion for inspiring others at all levels
- Organized, with a natural inclination for planning, and capable of responding to change
- Portfolio and project management experience, plus knowledge of project planning tools with evidence of practical application
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with both internal and external programs
- PMP, Agile Project Management or equivalent certification is preferred
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!