Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations
Job Id: REQ-0003174
The Riot Talent Acquisition (TA) team is looking for a dynamic leader to oversee our TA Operations organization. Riot’s mission is to be the most player-focused gaming company in the world. To achieve our mission, we must reflect the ideas, experiences and backgrounds of our players. Our organization enables our mission by attracting outstanding talent and ensuring every Rioter has experiences that enable them to do their best work.
As Riot’s Manager of Talent Acquisition Operations, you will report to the global leader of TA. You will manage the daily operations associated with running the global recruiting organization including oversight of programs focused on Riot’s interviewing best practices, internal mobility, and TA analytics. You will work closely with our systems (Workday and Greenhouse) to ensure effective hiring practices. Additionally, you will conduct tool evaluation and onboarding, goal development and tracking, and lead our planning and budgeting functions. The role currently has five direct reports and is growing as our TA function continues to expand.
- Evaluate work taking place across the broader TA organization and assessment of processes and programs aimed at boosting organizational productivity.
- Further refine Riot’s interviewing processes, such as developing new interview kits, conducting training, and evolving interviewing tools.
- Manage and improve our Internal Mobility function, furthering Rioters opportunities to find growth paths internally across the organization.
- Develop annual, quarterly, and monthly TA goals in partnership with the TA leadership team.
- Lead the development and delivery of TA analytics capabilities designed to help the TA and HR organizations understand performance over time and predict future outcomes.
- Manage partnerships with vendors for our TA tools suite, and evaluate existing and potential tools with the global head of TA.
- Manage external contracts on behalf of the broader TA organization.
- 5+ years of experience working in TA
- 3+ years of management experience leading a team of scale
- 2+ years of HR or TA Operations experience
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.