Senior Technical Program Manager - Infrastructure Platform, Work Systems
Job Id: REQ-0004318
Infrastructure Platform prides itself on delivering solutions across multiple games and programs. As the Senior Technical Program Manager for the Infrastructure Platform (IP) team, you will oversee the development and improvements of the work system supporting the IP team.
As a leader on the Infrastructure Platform TPM team, you will lead the team in building and operating all the worksystems that help Infrastructure Platform deliver on its vision to be a best in class partner for our customers. You will develop relationships within the team and across the organization and help us integrate our processes with those of other teams. The Program Manager for worksystems is motivated by the desire to improve productivity and nurture program success from creation to completion.
You will report directly to the Director of Program Management for the Infrastructure Platform group.
- Manage and implement work systems to ensure successful and sustainable delivery
- Create transparency and predictability with roadmaps, processes and dashboards
- Develop worksystems that are easy to use and well adopted across the organization
- Improve the scalability and repeatability of project delivery for the IP team
- Align stakeholders and drive change management through influence, without direct authority
- Set and embody the team culture and standards consistent with Riot values
- Build relationships across the Production discipline, including personally and for the team
- 3+ years’ experience managing technical projects focused on Software development or IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- Excellent knowledge of Agile work systems (Kanban, Scrum, Agile at Scale) and measuring success through metrics
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Broad technical understanding of common development challenges
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and dependencies
- Experience working with distributed teams and facilitating virtual meetings
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Certifications in project management (PMP, SCRUM, SAFe)
- Prior success developing productive working relationships with team members, colleagues, and customers.
- Experience with Atlassian Structure, Advanced Roadmaps, scripting, dashboard creation
- Experience with Adaptivist Scriptrunner or an advanced knowledge of JQL and Jira Administration
- Can promote collaboration across geographically distributed teams with different cultures
- Experience with cloud technologies and projects (AWS)
- For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.