DevOps Engineer - China Game Operations
Job Id: REQ-0004550
As a DevOps Engineer in the China Game Operation team, you will join the effort of shipping and leveling up incredible player experiences in China. You will build toolkits and services that unlock the ability for Riot developers to rapidly deliver services to our partners in China. You will also cultivate trust and technical operation collaboration with games across products like League of Legends, Player Platform, as well as the Tencent Operation and QA teams.
- Align highly autonomous Riot and Tencent teams towards a shared vision and roadmap
- Define, implement and maintain the integration/release environments as well as service delivery procedures, while mitigating risks and managing tradeoffs
- Automate administration, deployment, configuration management, reporting and other operational procedures
- Automate testing to drive the deployment of the system while ensuring quality
- Oversee game operations in our partner region, take ownership of operational excellence and be the point of contact for troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving production issues
- Business fluency in Chinese and English, able to drive effective collaboration across language and culture
- 3+ years of DevOps Engineer or relevant experiences
- Solid script language skills (Python, Shell, Go. etc)
- Familiarity with software release management and deployment (Git, Perforce, CI/CD, etc)
- Experience developing / operating high-capacity, high-availability, and high-performant software in production environments.
- Strong technical acumen and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with docker and orchestration of containerized services
- Experience with Linux, network, service virtualization, databases and popular open source applications
- Strong bias of action and ownership
- Awareness of Agile principles
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).