Senior D&I Advisor, Products and Partnerships
Job Id: REQ-0005259
The Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) team is amplifying diverse voices and fostering an inclusive environment across Riot's ecosystem. Riot's mission is to be the most player focused gaming company in the world and to achieve this mission, we must engage and create authentic experiences for diverse players and fans. That's where you come in.
We're looking for a Senior D&I Program Manager, who will report to the EMEA Head of D&I. You will work closely with our business leaders across the region and global D&I team to localise the global partnership strategy. You will create locally resonate partnerships that leverage the Riot platform to increase our outreach and footprint within diverse communities. This role will also focus on helping us ensure our products engage diverse communities. You will manage relationships both within and outside of the business that align and advance our diversity and inclusion goals.
At Riot Games, we work in hybrid mode. You will need to be in the Dublin office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays and you will report to the Diversity & Inclusion Manager.
- Under the guidance of the EMEA Head of D&I, localise the global partnership strategy, developing programs that achieve the desired D&I goals.
- Partner with business leaders across EMEA Esports, Enterprise and Publishing to identify opportunities and consult on programs (such as Game Changers) to create diverse and inclusive products creating an inclusive ecosystem and an authentic experience for diverse players and fans.
- Conduct market and program research, to understand the opportunity areas and priorities across the regions to set impactful goals.
- Leverage global processes to provide constructive feedback on product changes which will enhance their resonance within diverse communities.
- Establish and manage trusting and high impact relationships and partnerships within the business, games industry, diverse gaming communities, and institutions.
- Create, update, and manage an understanding of EMEA player demographics, landscape, and trends, from a D&I perspective, and integrate that information into our approach.
- Influence others without direct authority to achieve the organisations and our team D&I objectives.
- Scale programs by crafting processes that scale across the region and as the business grows.
- Partner with communication and brand to communicate new/updated programs both internally and externally.
- Manage the yearly strategic budget and finances, ensuring all costs are in alignment with the budget.
- Create metrics and milestones to monitor the effectiveness of programs and initiatives.
- 5+ years of professional experience in D&I or in a community outreach role focused on engaging diverse communities.
- Experience creating inclusive products.
- Experience building and cultivating productive diversity partnerships.
- Demonstrable track record in project management.
- Understanding of the D&I landscape across the EMEA region.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, Behavioral Sciences or a related field.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical and dental plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better.
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't meet every one of the requirements for a role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role to make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Don't forget to include a resume. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.