Product Manager II - Unpublished R&D Product
Job Id: REQ-0005268
As a Product Manager II on our unannounced title, you will work with a cross-functional team of producers, designers, engineers, artists, and QA to develop and iterate on our game systems. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities and defining the key results that meet the player experience and product success goals set by game team leadership. You and your work will shape the execution, delivery, and performance of key game features. You will report to the Director of Product Management on the title.
- Collaboratively frame, define, guide, deliver, understand, and iterate on systems and features critical to the game’s success
- Deconstruct market leading games to drive teamwide understanding of key systems and features in competing products
- Prioritize and appropriately scope work that achieves player experience and product success goals, ensuring that our roadmaps are focused on the most impactful opportunities
- Partner with Analysts and Researchers on the team to build feedback loops that understand player needs, validate key product hypotheses, and incorporate those learnings into product development
- Independently conduct surface-level SQL analysis and player sentiment research to continually refine the team’s understanding of player needs and game performance
- Communicate cross-functionally to align team members around a shared understanding of how the team’s work impacts key drivers of player experience and product success
- 3+ years of experience in product management in B2C app or game development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with the strong ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and departments of the organization
- Strong technical proficiency across core business analysis and presentation stack (SQL, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Strong grasp of statistical concepts and methods
- Capable of synthesizing, organizing, and memorably communicating complex information to audiences with varied backgrounds
- Strong written, oral, organizational, and analytical abilities
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.