Technical Product Manager III, Core Services - VALORANT
Job Id: REQ-0005356
Technical Product Managers combine deep technical knowledge and experience with product leadership capabilities to enable Riot Games to deliver key products and supporting systems to players. You will develop and execute development strategies on Riot's products and technologies while leading diverse teams to deliver creative solutions to our most difficult technical challenges.
As Technical Product Manager III on VALORANT’s Core Services team, you will drive the delivery of services and tools to allow our products to scale and remain stable globally wherever our players are playing. You will be instrumental in our effort to bringing the game to players in China. Your vision and leadership will ensure we stay one step ahead of capacity needs, as well as understand future feature and product needs to continue to grow our services stack. As we move to a multi-platform future, your work will be pivotal in ensuring that players across PC, mobile, and console are all able to fully enjoy the world of VALORANT.
- Develop the technical product vision and development strategy for the team
- Work with our partners in China to ensure a smooth technical launch in China
- Manage the product team backlog, product road map, and development processes for the team
- Manage important requirements, customer and partner communications, and ensure the product team is aligned with Riot's goals
- Review and develop Service Level Agreements and Goals with all core customers
- Partner and collaborate with the Engineering Manager and Technical Leads to align on the product and technical plan the team executes against.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience preferably on an SRE or DevOps focused team
- Excellent team leadership, ability to refine technical product vision
- Understand operational and development challenges and conflict resolution techniques
- Hands-on experience leading agile teams
- Understand product management and how to navigate around constraints while finding balanced solutions
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.