Supervisor, Brand Management MOBA, Northern Europe
Job Id: REQ-0005487
As a Supervisor, Brand Management focused on Riot’s League of Legends products, you are based in our Reading office and lead efforts to reach and engage players primarily around our MOBA products and experiences in Northern Europe. You report to the Country Manager, Northern Europe, and work with a team that’s breaking boundaries and blurring global borders by marrying high-level marketing and publishing with a genuine understanding of what excites players.
You directly supervise an Influencer Manager and work closely with them to reach high-impact local creators to deepen fan connection with the products and experiences in your category.
As a Reading Rioter, you are part of a small but dedicated team committed to striving to be the most player-focused game company in the world. You share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and passion for gaming.
- Lead product marketing plans for the games, esports, and experiences that engage players in the Northern Europe region. You serve as an advocate for Riot’s MOBA brands to multiple audiences.
- Create campaign strategies to hit the mark in culturally relevant ways for players in the Northern Europe region.
- Establish and use indicators and insights to help craft marketing and brand solutions that smash players’ expectations.
- Build, maintain, and manage agency relationships to deliver on our regional goals with maximum efficiency and value.
- Be fully accountable for business results across all product-category KPIs.
- Manage, support, and empower an Influencer Manager to deepen fan creativity and connection with your products.
- Own the budget for your products, applying the right resources in the right ways to deliver the highest return on investment.
- Drive influence and impact within the larger European organisation, advocating for our players’ specific needs and expectations.
- Inspire the entire Reading-based publishing and marketing team to create amazing experiences for players
- You have five or more years experience in the field of gaming or interactive entertainment and you have a deep understanding of the Northern Europe market.
- You have some direct management experience, even if it’s an intern or contractor(s).
- You have a track record creating marketing or brand campaigns focused on delivering value to players in unique and memorable ways.
- You’re passionate about play, with a special affinity for competitive online games. You use your gaming experience to analyse industry marketing campaigns, evaluating their strengths and weaknesses while scouting opportunities for improvement.
- You’ve launched new products to players, and you know how to take things all the way from concept to reality and beyond. For you, go-to-market is just the beginning.
- You utilise your suite of skills to level up your team’s creative ideas and you back up those deep marketing instincts with analysis, metrics, and stats.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Open paid time off
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Wellness allowance
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
- Travel Allowance
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!