Creative Lead, APAC
Job Id: REQ-0005492
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Creative Lead, APAC, you will report directly to the Head of Marketing, APAC, and have a dotted craft management line into the Head of Global Marketing Creative Hubs, based in LA. You will work hand-in-hand with the broader APAC Hub Marketing Team to set the standard of creative excellence in the APAC region. As a Rioter in Singapore, you’ll join a tight knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games APAC is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Set the standard of excellence for the creative craft in APAC, delivering standout and impactful experiences for players across APAC.
- Build and lead a team of creative directors who will lead creative projects across our portfolio of games, esports, and entertainment products.
- Be the point of contact in APAC for our relationships with Global Marketing Creative.
- Help to guide regional creative partnerships on large scale campaigns.
- Be an active leader in the creative direction discipline to ensure APAC representation is met and developed.
- Guide, mentor, and lead with vision and a humble approach that inspires the local market leaders and subsequent teams.
- Build our growth marketing creative capabilities.
- Elevate standout local campaigns to the APAC audience.
- 10+ years of leading successful creative teams in games marketing or creative agency
- Award winning portfolio that demonstrates a proven track record of developing 360 campaigns from strategic creation to final delivery while building the foundation of a brand identity with a unique creative platform
- Good understanding of regional/cultural landscape in the gaming communities of APAC.
- Experience collaborating across multiple marketing craft disciplines from Brand, Creative, Comms and Channels
- Experience managing other senior creatives, as well as managers and leaders of teams.
- Experience leading regional teams and global team focused game marketing campaigns.
- Level-headed approach to change management, conflict resolution and patience through the fluctuating creative development process
- PC, Console, and Mobile games marketing experience
- Understanding what gaming competitors are doing to promote acquisition and fandom
- Experience managing 360 creative marketing campaigns for game launches.
- Fluency in English is a must, but strong bonus points for language capabilities in any of our market’s languages: ex. Thai, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia, Tagalog, Japanese, Hindi, Vietnamese or Chinese.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It is the policy of Riot Games Services Pte. Ltd. and each of its affiliates (collectively, “Riot Games”) to provide equal employment opportunities for employees and applicants for employment. Riot Games does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, family responsibilities, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by the laws of your jurisdiction.