Producer, Social & Player Dynamics - VALORANT
Job Id: REQ-0006155
Game Producers lead teams, initiatives, and products from conception through launch and operation inside of the gaming space. They create and align teams to product vision, have a deep understanding of player needs, competitors, and market conditions, and are able to balance scope, quality, and time to predictably deliver at a high-quality bar for players.
VALORANT is Riot’s take on a character-based tactical shooter. As a Game Producer on VALORANT’s Social & Player Dynamics Team (SPD) you are responsible for helping deliver on our safety and inclusivity promises to players. You will keep the players' experience in mind as you track progress, deliver content/features, and organize priorities and goals. You will also work with artists, designers, and engineers to provide genre-defining experiences to our players. You will report to the Production Supervisor for the SPD Team.
- Provide SPD Leads support to identify and prioritize backlog items.
- Work with production leads to create, prioritize and execute plans for work within project plans.
- Reinforce product-based organizational structure with the team.
- Maintain rituals and visibility into cross-team work for the team.
- Drive the delivery of the team's feature work
- Ensure the team's work matches overall project priorities and goals
- Provide essential product feedback and insight to the team and leadership
- Communicate team staffing needs as they arise
- The team has a predictable and measurable capacity
- Ensure optimal team health, culture, and efficiency
- 2+ years of experience as a Game Producer, Product Manager, or Development Manager
- Experience shipping a game or significant game content in a production role
- Experience working with agile development practices or leading scrum teams
- Experience with a live game service
- Experience working with distributed development and outsourcing.
- Experience working with game content pipelines.
- Experience working with D&I teams
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.